Position of Sales Manager (non-automotive)
This is a new role and reflects Direct Affinity Europe’s strategic plan to grow revenues outside the automotive retail space, harnessing our new GENBA software. The individual will report to the UK Sales Director and will be responsible for developing and converting business opportunities in all non-automotive sectors and must have experience of selling into the B2B space. We are looking for a motivated, focused individual who can bring rigour and tenacity to this role, who is happy as a team player, but also equally content working independently. Most importantly we want someone with an innate understanding of great “world class” client / customer service delivery and what it takes to make a difference.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating a network contact strategy across business areas
- Owning that contact strategy and delivering on its exploitation
- Continuing to develop and nurture that network, growing it through outreach and interaction
- Delivering a sales pipeline from it and converting prospects into sales opportunities
- Working with the wider sales and marketing team to develop prospecting initiatives to deliver incremental sales opportunities
- Delivering compelling sales presentations based on genuine insight born of personal experience
- Responsibility for accurate revenue forecasting and of course, delivery against those forecasts!
Qualifications and skills
- Experience is vital, we’re looking for at least 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role and most importantly we’re looking for a track record of successful delivery and evidence of happy customers and clients. Previous experience with HubSpot would be beneficial
- We’re looking for the right person, irrespective of educational achievement, so while a degree might be a nice to have, it is not a firm pre-requisite.
- The skills required for this role include: 1st class personal presentation (and presentation skills) drive and determination, great organization, personal authority, a deep sense of ownership and responsibility, flexibility, a flair for picking things up quickly and thinking on your feet and most importantly the ability to see the funny side of things (particularly when things aren’t all plain sailing)
- A full, clean UK driving license is required for this role
Remuneration and package
This is a full time position with an attractive basic + competitive OTE package.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 5th November